Sunday 2 August 2009

Rou's birthday

So last night was the party of Rou it was lots of fun though as as always we were late totally my fault as i didn't get out my PJs till 9.30pm.
So it was a trip down to smithfield too which is just round the corner. Loads of fun lots of drinking from our DJing friend whose other half is away at the moment highly amusing his flirting with every girl, check out the flickr photos.
Also found out a bit more about the upstairs neighbours a housemate of one of our friends has apparently been on a few back to the noisy neighbours, though since the last time where Dan was told he was imagining it we have had it good though they were having loud sex yesterday morning.

Presently trying to sort out the ipod it's not happy and I'm not really happy with it. Why does it take forever to do the photos on itunes? And as Dan has left me again I've got my music through the stereo too.

Doing the one-way skate to Richmond today with Laura's birthday theme though I shall not be dressed up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment