Monday 7 December 2009

Catch up

Goodness me I'm rather bad at this but well been fairly busy.
I have a new job part time working as a bookkeeper it's for a friends company and after my first week i think it's going to be great. Yay at last a job i want to do and is fun.

I got married last month in Las Vegas it was amazing, we didn't stop laughing from start to finish. Elvis performed the cerimony and it was classic.


We went to the Grand Cannion on a helicopter too but i don't have the video at the moment. But will do soon so will post it for pictures look at my flikr.

It was the most amazing thing, we went to the skywalk as well I'd really recommend it. Though it was our wedding present from all our skate friends.

There isn't much of a skate scene in Vegas though we did go to Christian roller disco, which is basically roller disco with gospel music and some pop stuff that has a Christian slant on it.

I know this is all over the place but I keep remebering things in different order so just writing as i go.

We also had a blessing and party when we got back which was intersting. The preist fell asleep, forgot my husbands name, though it was written in front of him, and then did a sermon on procreation, yet again I was in fits of laughter though my husband did not find this service as jolly. We had a great party, lots of fun and lots of drinking by the guests.

As Christmas approaches we have now decided to go to my families after some time trying to decide though no it's about trying to find somewhere to stay for the night as it's two days.

My husband really wanted a christmas tree for our tiny flat so we now have a two foot real tree on the kitchen table. We brought lights and a fairy so all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment